Showing 13–16 of 16 results
INVA MIG 600
- INVA series products are semi-automatic gas shielded metal ARC welding machine with IGBT inverter technology.
- The machine has the characteristics of stable welding process low spatter and good weld. The molten pool is easy to be controlled. Easy to operate.
- Suitable for all position welding of mild steel, stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum & its alloys etc. for both solid wire and flux-cored welding wire with the diameter of 0.8/ 1.0/ 1.2/ 1.6.
- Designed with high open circuit voltage and slow wire feeding speed for smooth and steady arc striking/initiation.
- Arc voltage and current feedback control circuit to make the welding process steady, strong adaptability for changes in the Arc length.
- Excellent FTT – Globule control circuit make positive striking of arc.
- The function of crater filler, to improve the quality at end of weld.
SAC – 110
- Welding parameters can be preset
- Both constant voltage and constant current characteristics.
- Wide range of output current.
- Adjustable arc force, welding current, welding voltage.
- MMAW / Air Carbon Arc Gouging/ Submerged Arc. Welding possible with suitable accessories.
- Protective functions : Over current, Under voltage, Overload, Phase failure
- Automatically recognize for short circuiting, wire retract facility.
Easy to read and precise Current / Voltage Meters.
Assured Quality With Fine Arc Start
Instantaneous Arc Start close to 100% from low to high. Instantaneous Arc Start even at low current virtually every time and it feature hot start and wire slow down start control combination delivers secured arc start.
WELBEE INVERTER F300P WELDING MACHINE
- Keyhole function use high-speed welding and high-quality welding
- Pulse function can be changed freely
- Pulse number of cycles or Pulse Width, prevent twisting and welding wear
- Understanding the function prevents the torch and consumable parts of the torch burning
- Double crater manner can inhibit electrode consumption, stable output for a long time