Showing 1–12 of 19 results
Air Blow Kit
For Automatic removal of spatters in the nozzle Air Blow Kit
Only addition of the air blow kit to CO2/MAG standard torch enables quick-change into the air blow style tip body!
Advantages of air blow specification
- Automatic removal of spatters in the nozzle with air, prevention of welding interruption.
- Enhancement of the life of nozzle by cooling the nozzle with air, reduction in the running cost
lThe assislie edere nablesre duclioinn leedinglo adl orthew iref eedinge quipmenatn da ssistsw iref eeding.
For automatic detection and calibration of the torch displacement. Preventive maintenance against torch displacement can be performed by running the displacement detection program at regular intervals.
Realizing teaching modification, automatic checking for torch displacement, and power saving!
Blue Torch II
The clean kit has realized improvement in the operation rate of welding robot and the welding quality.
- Automatically removes spatters in the torch nozzle. (L-10748, K-2725)
- Enables simultaneous operation of cleaning and application of adhesive spatter inhibitors. (L-10748, K-2725)
- Brushing function is added to wire cutting fuction (K-2726). (L-10748, K-2725)
Compact Servo Torch
Compact Servo Torch
by OTC Daihen
The Photo indicates the full feeding unit equipped with a compact servo torch CO2/MAG MTXC-3541PS).
- Be sure to use the compact servo torch together with an assist feeder.
- We provide compact servo torches for CO2/MAG and for aluminum MIG.
CO2 / MAG Welding Torch
MIG Welding Torch
Full Digital Inverter CO2/MAG Welding Machine
- Easy operation
- Digital parameter setting
- Welding condition storage function
- High power factor
- Saving energy
- Numerous internal function
- Connect to automatic machines
- Operation lock function
- Password lock function
Digital AC + DC Hybrid Pulsed TIG Welding Machine. AC+DC Hybrid Pulse TIG Welding Machine Redefining the meanings of “High Quality” and “Ease of Use”
- Easily regulate current via hand torch switch
- Improve quality at every welding place through a wide variety of welding modes
- Improve welding performance of thin plates with silent pulse function
- Improved arc concentration allows for better workability of fillet and butt welding
Endless rotation torch
- Endless rotation enables reduction of useless actions, shortening of the tact time.
- Endless rotation enables reduction of useless actions, shortening of the tact time
Number One In OTC’s Line Up Of “EP” Series Welding Machines, Offering Both High Quality DC Pulse MAG/MIG and CO2/ MAG/MIG Welding
- Incredible Arc Stability at Very Low Current Ranges
- Incredible Arc Stability at Very High Welding Speeds
- Incredible Quality Welding Achievable on Stainless Steel
- Instantaneous Arc Start By Capacitor Discharge Method
- Four-Roll Encoder Wire Feeder As Standard Equipment
The FD Robot series for Production and Handling applications offers several advantages: They fulfill their functions at high speed and accuracy.They are suitable for Grinding and Milling. Also applications like Palletizing and Spraying are possible. The total highspeed automation enables a significant increase of productivity.
Efficiency : Higher efficiency by handling heavy loads
Avoiding collisions : interference detection sensitivity improved (at 40 % better compared to previous model)
Built-in cable storage : optimally protected, neat cable layout preventing cable from getting caught during robot operation
Maintenance-friendly : cable routing easily accessible
For perfect handling as well as for arc welding: FD-V20. The new welding robot series FD offers significantly improved performance. Significant increase of the new welding robot series FD performance: the maximum speeds of the individual axes of the manipulator allow higher productivity. Reliable arc start performance for absolute welding quality and less welding spatter.